Monday, December 7

BLOGMAS #7: BLACK FRIDAY MINI MAKEUP HAUL

Who doesn’t remember the craziness of Black Friday? I do! Of course I couldn’t say no at the 3 for 2 that was being offered at Primor so I picked up a few things and they have finally arrived!

The first few things I added to my basket were the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Wash, the Garnier Skin Naturals Soft Essentials Softening Toner for Dry Skin and the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 10 Light Beige. If you’re around for a while, you know how much I love the Garnier Gel Wash so I had to repurchase it again and as I was in need of a new toner I thought I’d give Garnier a try. Even though I’ve tried many products from Garnier, I’ve never tried their toner so I’m excited to try it.

Then I added to my basket the Catrice All Round Concealer Palette and the Catrice Multi Matt Blush in 10 Love, Rosie! I really want to try the concealer palette and see if it’s worth it. Unfortunately the lid arrived a bit cracked probably from the transportation *sad face*. Yesterday I’ve already tried the blush and it’s such a lovely shade and it isn’t super pigmented which for me it’s a bonus as it means I won’t be looking like a clown even I have too much product on the brush.

I also got the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hours Cream Eyeshadow in Pink Gold. I haven’t opened it because I’m giving it to my mum on Christmas as she loves pink-y shades and she’s always complaining about her eyeshadow not lasting that long. I hope she really likes it and of course I’m going to borrow it from her *giggles*. Lastly I got two Essence Lip Liners: one in 15 Honey Berry and the other one in 14 Femme Fatale. I already have two lip liners from Essence but I heard they changed the formula so I want to see how these are.

As an offer, the store sent me the Astra Italian Romantic Colours Nail Polish in 62. I really like the colour when you look at the bottle but I've tried it today and I wasn't impressed. I'm going to try and make it other and if I end up liking it, I'll report it back!

Have you picked up anything on Black Friday (beauty or non-beauty)? If you want to hear from me in the future about any of these products, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment