Tuesday, December 15

BLOGMAS #15: WINTER MORNING MAKEUP

If we can’t wear a bold lipstick at this time of the year, when can we? I feel like Winter is the perfect time to be bold and Christmas is the perfect reason to! These days I’ve been doing the same makeup look and it might seem that it takes me a long time but it actually doesn’t!

After preparing my skin with sun cream, eye cream and moisturizer, I’ll apply the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer in Light (both under my eyes, on any redness areas and on blemishes I might have). I blend everything with a beauty sponge and then I apply the Essence All About Matt Fixing powder on the areas that I’ve applied the concealer.

Since the “glow-y tan” from Summer has left me a long time ago, I use the Essence Bronzing Compact Powder (discontinued) to bronze up my face a little bit. On the eyes I try to do the eyeliner as quick as I can: I use the Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish eyeliner* & I like to do a small wing at the end! I complete the eyes with mascara: the Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara* on my bottom lashes and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara on my top lashes.
I also fill in my eyebrows because no makeup look is completed without eyebrows for me and I use an eyebrow pencil from Essence! It's really inexpensive and it does an amazing job!

Now the bold part? I’ve been using the Mac Lipstick in Diva. I know this is a colour for a special night out for a lot of people but I just love to wear daily! It’s the most gorgeous shade for Winter and unless you eat greasy foods, it will stay on all day!

What products have you been using to do your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment