Wednesday, November 18

THE TAPERED BRUSH FROM BORN PRETTY STORE*

THE TAPERED BRUSH FROM BORN PRETTY STORE
Having a brush set isn’t an essential for some people and I get it as some brushes can be way to expensive but you have to admit that a few nice brushes can definitely help. These day you can find very good quality brushes at a ridiculous price and by ridiculous I mean cheap. Born Pretty Store has some really nice products that I’ve tried myself and their brushes are the best.

Most brushes are multi-purpose and you can different in many different ways and this Tapered Brush* is one of those. I don’t contour my face on a daily basis purely because I don’t have time to but if I did, I’d certainly use this brush. Its pointier end allows a precise application while being able to blend too. The bristles are very soft but not as flexible as the ones on the Flat Foundation Brush* which makes it even greater for contouring or highlighting.

THE TAPERED BRUSH FROM BORN PRETTY STORE

As it’s a very dense brush it works better with cream products and that’s what got me to use this brush to blend concealer and I love it! It does really depend on what kind of brush you usually use to blend concealer but this one does a very nice job. Its pointier end makes it easier to reach points of your face like around your nose and the inner corners of your eyes.

I've washed it twice and I've used it several times and I have seen it losing any bristles and that is a plus considering how cheap this brush is! If you want to get this brush or any other product from Born Pretty Store, you can use the code R1TH10 to get 10% off!

Do let me know if you've tried anything from Born Pretty Store or if you are considering placing an order!


RELATED BLOGPOSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment