Friday, November 27

SEVENTEEN LIP CRAYON* | REVIEW

Seventeen Lip Crayon in Playful
Lip crayons have been highly raved throughout this year as they’re so easy to apply and perfect for when you need to get ready extremely quickly! Recently I have been trying some Seventeen products and I have to say I’m very pleased with the quality of the products. Today I’m chatting to you about the Seventeen Lip Crayon* in Playful.

Seventeen Lip Crayon in Playful - SwatchesWhen I first tried this lip crayon, I was really impressed with its pigmentation. “Colour yourself with a quick shade of gorgeous! For lips that feel moisturised and are finished with shine!” is said by Seventeen. I think they have a nice colour range, even though I wish there were more colours. The colours Knockout and Heartbreaker seem amazing for A/W season as they’re more bold colours. Whenever I apply this lip crayon in the morning I don’t feel the need to apply a lip balm during the days which actually makes me believe this products is in fact moisturizing on the lips.

When you swatch the lip crayon, you can see the pigmentation and the shinier finish of it but on the lips it does actually dry matte. Even though it dries matte on the lips, I don’t find it drying at all or uncomfortable. I can’t even feel it on my lips and I often forget that I have it on.

Its lasting power isn’t mind blowing but it does actually lasts a lot longer than what I was expecting. On my lips it lasts about 4 to 5 hours without any lip primer or lip liner underneath. As it’s so easy to apply I usually take it with me and quickly reapply it whenever I feel the need to. 

Playful is a bright but still subtle pink perfect for Spring or Summer which is a bit sad considering it’s now Autumn and freezing around here. I wish I could get my hands on those Autumn-y shades honestly! 

Have you ever tried this lip crayons? Or any others?

No comments:

Post a Comment