Friday, October 23

MINI HAUL & SEVENTEEN BLOGGER NETWORK

Seventeen Blogger Network - Brows That, Falsifeye HD, Lip Crayon, Eyeliner
Having the chance to try products that are not sold where you live is a great opportunity so when Seventeen asked me if I wanted to take part on the Seventeen Blogger Network and try some of their products I obviously said yes!

Seventeen was super kind and sent me 4 products wrapped beautifully in pink paper with a little card in it. How cute? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the products but certainly says something about the brand.

Seventeen Blogger Network - Brows That, Falsifeye HD, Lip Crayon, Eyeliner

I've already tried some of the products and I have to say I am very satisfied with the quality of them. I think my favourite product so far is Seventeen Brow's That Brow Kit*. The packaging is really classy and the mirror is amazing! Nothing like those cheap ones! You can obviously do your brows with it and some other things so this is actually a great palette but I'll fully review it soon for you!

I also have the Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara* and I've been using the last few days and I really like the formula of it. Besides it's really black. Seventeen also sent one of their Lip Crayons* in a barbie pink shade that I'm not sure about the name because it doesn't say but I'll find out and tell you that on the review I'm going to post of it, promise! The last item I still haven't tried but I'm really excited to. It's the Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish eyeliner* and the brush seems to be really nice actually.

I've been adoring the packaging of these products for like a week now! Honestly I think everything looks so classy, love it! There's also a Seventeen Blogger Network where you can sign up, post your reviews on their products and read everyone else's posts! It's a great way of sharing opinion and also get some extra visibility for your blog!

Have you ever tried any of these products? Would you like to try any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment