Saturday, October 10

MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER CONCEALER | REVIEW

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer

Being a blogger you can influence others but you can also be influenced by them and buy all those products you definitely don't need but you want anyway. I get the feeling. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer is a "bloggers made me buy" type of product but do I regret having bought it?
For months I have been using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer that I love to death but it's always nice to try something different..but not too different because it's a Maybelline product too anyway. Even though the formula of the two is a lot different, they both have one thing in common. The colour adjusts to your skin tone which is amazing because she shade Light would actually be to dark for me.

This concealer is one of the most lightweight I've ever tried which I like as it gives a fresh feeling to the face when you apply it. It has a really nice coverage surprisingly but for me it only works around my eyes. It's not the best for covering spots. As it's so lightweight, it doesn't crease and it doesn't set into fine line and that used to be a problem for me and it's really hydrating too which is great for those of you who have a more sensitive/dry eye area.

It's not the most longlasting concealer but when setted with powder it can last pretty much all day but you'll need to retouch if you left in the morning and now want to go out for dinner! The only thing I don't like about the concealer is the sponge applicator. It feels like cheap and I couldn't really expect a lot considering the price but if you consider the quality of the concealer itself, you would expect a better applicator!

Have you tried this concealer? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment