Wednesday, October 7

10 "I NEED TO FOLLOW" BLOGS

If you've been around for a while, you'll know that I love reading blogs and sharing the ones I like the most here. I follow a lot more than 10 blogs on Bloglovin' but there a few that always stand out to me and I will for sure click on their posts and those are the ones I'm talking about today!

I don't follow that many blogs compared to some people but I feel like it's already a big number for me as I try to read every blogpost that pops up on my Bloglovin' feed. It might sound crazy to you but to me it makes perfect sense! Why follow 5000 blogs? You obviously won't have time to read it all unless you literally do nothing else. I could follow 5000 blogs and get a lot more followers back (we all know that's why most people do it) but to me it's not worth it. I like to spend quality time reading and commenting on blogs and considering the small/big amount of blogs I follow that's a quit hard task for me but there are a few that I absolutely love and I'm always amazed by the quality of them! Enough rambling. Here they are!

Charline Has a Blog by Charline
Dulce de Mango by Cynthia
Frankly Flawless by Sabiha
Through The Mirror by Caitlin 

Do you follow any of these girls? Tell me one blog I should be following right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment