Sunday, September 20

THE 5 PRODUCT FACE | DRUGSTORE EDITION


When I got my College results I knew I couldn’t take too long to do my makeup in the morning if I wanted to sleep enough time to keep me going through the day. Today I’m showing you 5 products from the drugstore that I would always put on my face no matter what. It’s a 5 products and 5 minutes makeup look that will stop me from looking like a zombie.

I have really pale skin and terrible under eye circles so I can never say no to concealer. These days I’ve been either using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer or the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. The Fit Me concealer is a lot more creamy and thick in texture which means it can set on fine lines more easily but both have nice coverage. If you want to brighten up a little bit more under the eyes, then choose the Instant Age Rewind concealer.

I always set my concealer in place as I have combination leaning to oily skin and I don’t want my concealer to disappear. If you’re a regular reader, you know Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact powder is my absolute favourite at the moment. It’s really lightweight and it does the job at a very inexpensive price.


To open up the eyes I love the Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express mascara. Considering Maybelline is a drugstore brand this mascara is phenomenal. It gives a lot of volume without clumping, it doesn’t flake throughout the day and holds the curl amazingly. I obviously couldn’t go without doing my brows so I use the Essence Eyebrow designer to fill in my eyebrows and brush them.

Such a simple look needs a bold lipstick, right? Since it’s now Autumn and I couldn’t wait anymore for the Autumn-y colours anymore I have been using the so famous Rimmel 107 by Kate Moss. If you haven’t heard of this lipstick, I’ll seriously start questioning where you’ve been the last two years! It’s a gorgeous shade for this time of the year! Get it!

What products would you use if you could only pick 5 to do your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment