Wednesday, September 30

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

The typical thing to say one a monthly favourites post is that the time has flown by and it has. It seems like yesterday that I was so nervous to find out if I'd get into Uni or not and that was in the beginning of the month. How crazy?


This month it has been insane and I still haven't adjust my new life with my old one completely and by old one I mean going to the gym and blogging. Apart from all the craziness in my life, Autumn has arrived! I was so excited about this and now it's freaking damn hot, what? While it was Summer it was raining and I wore my lovely scarf and now it's hot! It's a bit heartbreaking to be honest.


My first favourite of this month was actually my lovely and very pretty scarf from Primark. Everytime I look at it I just want to cuddle, seriously it's the softest thing ever and it was only 6€!

Another very Autumn-y choice has been the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107. I have been loving this colour so much and I don't regret buying it. It's amazing quality for the inexpensive price that it is. The lasts a very long time and the colour remains pigmented throughout the day. I also have been adoring the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick in 37 Burgundy. When I first got my hands on this I wasn't pretty sure if I'd use considering I had got another beautiful colour (04 Golden Chocolate) but I have to say that this one is actually my favourite. You can opt for a very bold look of course but I prefer to apply it on my crease and blend it till it turns into a soft burgundy shade.

Maybe not so Autumn-y in general but I have been using a lot the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 102 Light Nude (not too yellow, not too pink). If read my review on this, you'll soon realise that this foundation has a problem: it doesn't work with warm weather and oily skin at all as it soon melts and you will look terrible. My suggestion is that you use only on colder days and apply a setting powder on top or mix it with a matte foundation that you like to make it last longer and this is what I have been doing as I love the natural finish and the nice coverage of it.

For last but not least I have been using the Schwarzkopf Gliss Deep Repair Serum religiously every morning and night and I have been really liking how my hair is soft after application. As I said before is not the best serum out there but it does really help me style my hair in the morning and for that I'm very thankful!

What products have you been loving lately? Have you ever used any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment