Friday, September 25

MORNING SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Having a solid skin care routine was always a worry of mine but since I started to read more about makeup and experiment with it I finally understood that makeup always needs a good base underneath and that’s your skin. Last month I posted my Night Skin Care Routine so this month is time for my Morning Skin Care Routine.



You can’t start a good morning with a fresh washed face and that’s the first thing I do when I get up. I wash my face with fresh water so that I feel more awake and then I use the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash to clean all and any dirty my face might have. I always like to apply toner after it as it makes my skin feel extra fresh and I have been using the Nivea Soothing Toner for dry and sensitive skin. If you have been reading some of my latest posts, you have probably heard me (or read me) talking about this product several times and I honestly think it’s an amazing toner. It’s really gentle and it doesn’t irritate your skin. I have combination skin and I love it anyway.


This is the point when things can get a little weird for some of you but I do actually prefer to apply my sunscreen before my moisturizer. I have been using the Uriage Hyséac SPF 50+ for almost two years now and I honestly love it. I never got any sunburn since using this and it never made me break out which is a plus in my opinion. I then apply the Garnier Hydra Adapt for oily skin. This is probably the best inexpensive moisturizer I've ever tried. It makes me skin feel really hydrated, fresh and soft without making it look greasy. I always apply the tiniest bit of the Byphasse Instant Lift Eye Gel Cream to create a nice base around my eyes to later apply makeup.

Most of these products are really inexpensive and provide a really nice result. What products do you use in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment