Friday, August 14

UPDATED HAIR CARE ROUTINE | 2015


Everyone has a love-hate relationship with their hair, I think. If you don't, you're a lucky girl. There are those days I love my hair and I feel like I can do amazing things with it and some other days I feel like I can't do anything with it. Apart from that I try to take care of my hair the best I can.

It has been almost a year since I posted my Hair Care Routine and since I've changed some of the products and added new ones, I thought I should do an update!

I use the Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Camomile to wash my hair and it might seem a bit strange for same as it's designed for babies but I've use it for years and years since I was little and suddenly I left it behind. I've rediscovered it and I love it. It washed my hair and scalp perfectly and it makes my hair feel really smooth and shiny. I combine this with the TRESemmé Flawless Curls Conditioner as I thought it would be nice to use one product to maintain my hair color and another one to maintain my curls.

Once or twice a week I use the TRESemmé Hydrating Masque to really hydrate my hair as it tends to be very dry and break easily. To help with it I also get my hair cut every two or three weeks. It's nothing too crazy, I just want to be sure I get rid of split ends.

To help me brush my hair I use the Johnson's No More Tangles detangling spray. I don't think I can live without this product now. It makes my life so much easier. I rarely hurt myself while brushing through my hair now! To make sure I'm looking after my fragile ends I apply the Schwarzkopf Gliss Deep Repair Serum. This one is a cream serum instead of an oil based serum as all the other I've used before. I think it's easier to apply as I don't get oily hands and my hair feels really nice too.

Have you ever tried any of these products? What product do you like the most for your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment