Tuesday, August 4

TRAVEL ESSENTIALS: PACKING FOR ALGARVE


I spent last week in Algarve and I made a very long list of everything I had to take with me. Of course most of the things are for everyday use and necessary everywhere. Some other things I like to take with me because you better be safe than sorry!

I always like to play safe and take with me all the things that I might need and I might not be able to get my hands on once I'm away. For those of you who never heard of Algarve before it's basically a destination you go to when you want to go to beautiful beaches so I packed a few things that I always take to the beach.

Bikini tops and bottoms
Ray-ban Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses
Uriage Hyséac SPF 50+ for face (review)
Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 50+ for body
Labello Sun Protect SPF 30 for lips
Biafine (read my July Favorites to find out more)
My phone and headphones/earphones
Book

I am also taking with my a few products that you help hydrate my skin, hair and lips and some other bits that might be useful!

Sanex Dermo Pro Hydrate Deodorant
Insect Repellent in roll-on
Compeed Cold Sore Treatment 
Bonté Intense Lirium Body Cream
Pure Vaseline from Vasenol (review)
Schwarzkopf Gliss Deep Repair Serum

I also packed some makeup. Just enough for a presentable look if we'd go out for dinner. Initially I planned to pack way more makeup than this but I forced myself to be realistic and chose only essentials because I didn't even know if I'd wear makeup at all.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shades 15 and 20 (review)
Beauty Sponge
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Translucent Powder (review)
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Essence Bronzing Matt Compact Powder
H&M Blusher in Sugar Coral (review)
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (review)
Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 111 Kiss Of Life
Essence Limited Edition Road Trip in Hit the Road, Red!
(read about these three lipsticks here)

Have you ever tried any of these products? Where have you been this Summer? Are you still going on holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment