Saturday, August 8

DISAPPOINTING PACKAGING


Don't judge the book by its cover. I've heard that all by life but we all know the outside also matters and some beauty products could be even better if their packaging was improved. Today's post is all about the packaging.

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick & Cien Lip Butter
Both these lip products are amazing in my opinion. I've done a full review on the Wet N Wild lipstick (read here) and the only things that I dislike is the packaging. The same thing happens with the Cien Lip Butter (featured in my "February Favorites"). Why can't brand produce a bullet big enough for the lipstick themselves? The probability of me smashing the lipstick every time I put the lid is big enough so that I hate both these packagings. 


Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
I'm not a big fan of this product. The formula is not great but I could get away with it if the packaging wasn't see through. I can't stand all the product turning into that gross brown color and it doesn't matter how many times I tell myself that every other product would have the same result. I can't use this anymore as I think it's completely terrible the vision you have when you look at it.


Essence All About Matt! Fixing Powder (review)
At first sight there isn't anything wrong the packaging of this brilliant product. The thing is this is the second powder I buy from Essence and this is the second ones that breaks the first I use it. It's fine. I can use it anyway and it won't affect the product as long as I put the lid back on every time.


Johnson's 24 hour Body Cream
I love everything about this body cream but it's so travelling unfriend that it's always a problem when I want to take it away with me. The packaging of this is huge and it would be much better if they had done it in a tube form which would be much easier to carry around.

Some of these things don't really affect the product itself but I'd love these products even more if the packaging was different! Does the same thing happen to you with some products? What products do you think have a disappointing packaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment