Sunday, August 9

BLOGS I'VE BEEN READING #6


It's that time of the month when I share with you what blogs I've been reading and loving the most lately. I love discovering new blogs and even though these last couple of weeks I didn't have much time to read blogs I still managed to keep my eye out on some and today I'm sharing with you which ones I love the most.

There are different reasons why I started following these blogs in first place. In some cases the quality of the photos is amazing, in other cases the writing is exceptional and in some others I love how lovely the writer is. You should all check out the blogs I'm about to mention if you don't know them yet.

Charline Has a Blog by Charline 
Mary Bloomy by Sara

Have you ever read any of these blogs? Let me know some of your favorite blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment