Sunday, August 30

AUGUST FAVOURITES


August has come to an end and that means summer is almost over and back to school is closer every day. Scary. This month wasn't a month of many new products for me especially because I was trying to enjoy my time (and because I was sick for two weeks) but there are a few products that I used pretty much every day and I have been loving.

Skin Care – Nivea Soothing Toner for dry and sensitive skin (4,99€)
For a long time I forgot I even had this toner and I completely regret that. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now every morning and night (read about my “Night Skin Care Routinehere) and my skin feels much softer and looks much healthier. Even though it’s meant for dry skin, my skin accepts it really well and reacts amazingly to this product so if any of you have oily skin but still wants to try this product, I totally recommend it.

Who doesn’t love a sunny bronzed look for summer? I do. But my face is much paler than my body so I use the Essence Matt Bronzing Powder to bronze up my face a little bit. I have this bronzer for a long time and it was offered to me at the time so I don’t know the price of it but I do know that Essence has launched to new versions of it: a matte one and shimmery one.
To keep my concealer in place, especially under my eyes, and I have been loving the Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder (3,79€). I seem to have a hate-love relationship with this powder. From times to times this powder feels very drying under my eyes but there are other times where it’s just perfect: a very light-weight powder that sets my makeup in place beautifully.
For my eyes I have been using a Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow (6,90€) in the shade 04 Golden Chocolate. Sometimes I apply this all over my eyelid and blend it but recently I have been using it on my crease and I love it as much.

Recently I had to change my eyeglasses and honestly I am so happy I did. I love my new eyeglasses and wear them all the time as I am supposed to do. The ones I currently have now are from Sting and you can find them here.

Have you ever tried any of these? What do you think of my new sunglasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment