Monday, August 24

3 PRODUCTS I ALWAYS GO BACK TO | MAKEUP EDITION

3 PRODUCTS I ALWAYS GO BACK TO | MAKEUP EDITION

We all have those products that we seem to like at first but once we put them in the back of a drawer we never think of them again and then there’s those products that no matter how many times you’ll put them on the back of that same drawer you’ll always go back to them and use them over and over again until you find a new product and the cycle starts again.


I have three products on my small makeup collection that I always go back to no matter what products I buy next and I thought those deserved a blogpost especially for them. Let’s start with mascara. Who doesn’t full and fluttery lashes? I do. Just like I do love the Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express mascara. I’ve gone through one tube of it and I’m now sneakily using my mom’s one. This mascara is amazing. It holds the curl perfectly for hours and hours, doesn’t flake and gives an incredible volume to your lashes. I have other mascaras on use at the moment but I always go back to this one, especially when I need my lashes to look good (don’t tell me you don’t have those days when your lashes look crap no matter what you do, ok?).

When it comes to lipstick the task is not so easy. Considering I have a pretty small makeup collection (is not even a collection but oh well), I do have more lipstick than an average person and of course I don’t need them all but I do love them all and I’m not sorry if my lipstick collection continues to grow. At the beginning my love for lipstick wasn’t this big but with so many drugstore brands launching amazing quality lipstick for such amazing prices it’s impossible not to love them.



The Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 111 as slowly became a must-have in my bag everywhere I go. It’s much more of a summery red as it has some orange undertones but if you love the formula of this I’m sure you’ve heard of the famous 107 that I’ve just recently picked up for this Autumn and Winter. I’ve used 111 pretty much all summer because summer doesn’t mean “putting all your reds in the back of a drawer”. The Essence Long Lasting lipstick in 06 Barely There has become a must-have for any occasion. Summer, winter, autumn or spring. A wedding or a picnic at the park. It all depends on the eye and face makeup. This lipstick is very creamy and more long lasting than what I expected at first. It’s the perfect nude for me.

What makeup products do you always go back to no matter what?

No comments:

Post a Comment