Monday, July 27

LIPSTICKS I'VE BEEN WEARING THIS SUMMER


In the last couple of month it has been really hard for me to choose what lipsticks I should feature in my monthly favorites because I have been using the same three lipstick pretty much all Summer and I don't think I'll ever leave them behind.

In the beginning of Summer I always tell myself that I need to wear 5 or 6 different lipsticks that I think are perfect for the season but I always end up gravitating towards the same 2 or 3. This Summer I have been loving three very different lipsticks but I love them so much that I always pick on of them when I'm doing my makeup!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 111 Kiss Of Fire
I'm so tempted to say that this is my favorite lipstick of my small collection. I just love everything about this lipstick. It's very creamy and it dries matte without feeling or looking dried out. The application is very easy but you can always line your lips or apply it with a lip brush. The color is very vibrant. I'd say it's a orangey-red and I think it looks amazing when I have a tan which is most people skin's tone as I'm extremely pale.


Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Barely There
This is my favorite nude of all. It's very subtle and it doesn't wash me out. The formula is very creamy and smooth and it has a semi-matte finish without feeling dried. If you haven't tried any lipsticks from this Essence range, you definitely recommend them. I have three of the shades and I absolutely love the formula. It's perfect for everyday, it doesn't stay put as if you're using a matte lipstick from Mac but it does last a couple of hours on your lips. I think these are great considering they are only 2.89€.


Essence Limited Edition Road Trip in Hit The Road, Red! 
Honestly there's only one thing I don't understand about this lipstick: it's name. Why is it called "Hit The Road, Red!" if crealy it's not red? It doesn't make any sense but anyway. I love the color, it's almost a mauve pink color and it's gorgeous for Summer and for everyday wear. I'd love if it lasted a bit longer on the lips but I've paid a ridiculous amount of money for it so I don't really complain about it. It feels very comfortable on the lips and it's really pigmented.

Have you ever tried any of these lipsticks? What lip products have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment