Friday, July 3

JUNE FAVOURITES


This month was all about rediscovering some old products that I completely forgot that I used to love. Maybe it will remind of some products you used to love and then you just throw them into the back of a drawer.


Some of the products featured in post will be repurchased over and over I believe. Starting for my most loved one: Garnier Active Fruit Energy Gel Scrub. I've talked about this product multiple times here on the blog and I've even done a review of it that you can read here. It doesn't make me break out, it's subtle and not too harsh on the skin. It helps with redness and reduces oiliness which is amazing especially during warmer months when my skin gets very oily.

A life saviour has been the Uriage Hyséac SPF 50+ as I have very sensitive skin and I need very high protection from the sun, especially because of my acne problems. As long as my scar are red-ish there's a solution and a turning back but as soon as they turn more brown-ish they'll be there forever and the sun really speeds up that process.




For my base I have been loving the Catrice All Matt Plus Foundation (read the review here) as it is oil-free and it's for combination to oily skin. It leave a matte finish but not cakey or dry. It lasts for a very long time and it hasn't made me break out so far which is honestly amazing considering I only paid around 8€ for it.

Lately I have been obsessed with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in the color 111 that is a red with orange undertones and it's perfect for Summer, I love it! I've recently done a review of it on the blog and you can read it here. I love its formula so much that I really want to try some other colors.

Recently I've rediscovered the Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in my small collection and I have been loving it! I use it to bronze up my face because my pale skin wasn't working with the beautiful weather lately and I also like to it has an eyeshadow base as it's a matte shadow. Who doesn't love multifunction products? Another product I have been loving from Essence is their I Heart Extreme Volume Mascara as it gives a lot of volume to my lashes, it works beautifully and it doesn't clump as much as I expected at first (I'll doing a review of it soon)!

What products have you been loving lately? Have you every tried any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment