Thursday, July 9

EVERYDAY MAKEUP | SUMMER EDITION


When the sun started to shine my makeup routine changed and I told you all about it on my "Everyday Makeup | Spring Edition". Since then the sun has been shining but burning and I know that if I put a lot of makeup on, I'll end up looking terrible because of the extremely hot weather. Because of that, certain adjustments had to be made.

After washing my face in the morning I apply my Uriage Hyséac Fluid SPF 50+ (review) suncream because my pale skin needs it, the Byphasse Instant Lift Eye Gel Cream (review) and some 100% Pure Vaseline on my lips (review). I let everything set into my skin for 15 to 20 minutes while I do something else and then I start to apply my actual makeup.


With such hot weather I don't even consider applying foundation so I only apply concealer under my eyes and on some acne scars I may have. For that I use my beloved Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair (review) and blend it with a makeup sponge. I like to set my face with the Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder (review) using the Real Techniques Setting Brush perfect for under the eyes. To bronze up my face I have been using the Essence Bronzing Matt Compact Powder in 02 Love To Be Matt. I have been loving this product so much! I bronzes up my face and it looks very natural especially because it doesn't have any shimmer on it. I don't think you can find this exact one anymore but Essence has launched very similar ones along with the Sun Club collection: matte one and shimmery one. I also apply a bit of the H&M Sugar Coral Blush (review) on the apples of my cheeks.


I've been using as an eyeshadow the same Essence Bronzing Powder just to define the crease. I haven't been doing eyeliner but I have been loving my mascaras recently. I either apply the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express one (review) or the Essence I Heart Extreme Volume one. For my brows I have been using the Essence Eyebrow Designer in 02 Brown. The pigmentation of this is amazing and even though the color is slightly darker than my natural brows, it looks better than if I use the one for blondes as I find the color really weird.


To finish it up I apply some lipstick. Lately I been using the Essence Longlasting lipstick in 06 Barely There or the Essence Road Trip Limited Edition one in Hit The Road, Red! I love these a lot but I have also been loving some other so I think I might do a post on the lipsticks I've been loving lately, let me know what you think of it!

Have you ever used any of these products before? Let me know one product that you have been using religiously lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment