Wednesday, July 1

EMPTY PRODUCTS #1


Doing an empty products doesn't seem very easy until all your products start to finish approximately at the same time and then you know.. It's time for an empty products blog post!

Some of the products I've finished recently have already been talked about here on the blog either on reviews or featuring other blog posts and some of them I've repurchased already!

Starting by the most painful empty product: Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel. I just needed this perfume to last forever, it smells beautifully and I can never get sick of it. Most of the time I am really picky with senses because some make me feel sick very quickly but I love this one. I won't even try to describe this sense because it will never work. Go sniff and fall in love with it! I love it even more than the classic Amor Amor.


Garnier has been a well loved brand by me and this posts features two of its products: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (read the review here) and the Garnier Narta Ultra Dry deodorant. The Micellar Water is a holy grail product for me. I've repurchased already and it's so worth it and efficient that I can never replace it. The deodorant is one of my favorites but it was sold out for too long so I've moved on and now I have a new favorite!


A product that I've repurchased too is the Uriage Hyséac SPF 50+ (read the review here). I know some people don't like this product at all but I find that it works really well with my skin. Provides me a more matte look and protects me from the sun which is essential for those who have really sensitive skin and acne problems. My dermatologist keeps telling me this is the best for me and I trust her opinion (you can read "My Acne Treatment Story")!

Last but not least is the Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturizer Day Cream (read the review here). As after a short time of buying this product it didn't work for me anymore I decided to take advantage of its properties and use it for something else: hands! It works amazingly well as a hand cream as hydrates really well and leaves your hands feeling very soft!

What do you think of these products? Have you ever tried any of them! Let me know what perfume you have been using lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment