Wednesday, June 17

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH MATTE LIPSTICK BY KATE MOSS


The Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte collection has been around for a while now and after so many bloggers and youtubers raving about it in those first weeks I knew I had to get one of the shades and I did and I am now obsessed about it!

It has been always a year since I got this lipstick and I am not really sure why I haven't done a review on it before but honestly I'm glad I didn't. When I first got it I didn't really like it that much. I wasn't sure about the color and I thought it made my lips feel so dry that I couldn't handle it. Choosing a matte shade at the time wasn't a wise decision as I was under a treatment (read all about my acne treatment here) that dried my skin, my eyes, my lips and my hair and even a moisturizing lipstick wouldn't do the job.

A few months ago I rediscovered this lipstick on a bunch of some others and I decided to give it ago and now I can't stop using it! It's so lovely! I love the color and the texture of it! It's so creamy and leaves a matte finish without a drying feeling which is amazing! The lipstick glides on really easily and it's very pigmented. You only need a layer to achieve a uniform look. The color that I own is the 111 Kiss of Life and it's a pure red with orange undertones I'd say! The lasting power of this is amazing, I even use it on prom (without any lip liner) and I only had to touch up once, unbelievable!

I've been thinking of getting some more shades for Summer now but I have no idea which ones I should get! If you like any of these lipsticks, let me know which ones are your favorite! Tell me which lipsticks you have been loving recently (doesn't have to be from Rimmel)!

No comments:

Post a Comment