Thursday, June 4

PANTENE PRO-V SPLIT END SERUM


My hair is thick, dry and damaged and most of it is not even my fault. I needed something that would help me give some moisture back to my hair and would also help me brush it through and I've finally found it. It's the Pantene Pro-V Split End Serum.

My hair has always been very thick and dry but since I've started my acne treatment my hair has gone drier than ever and I actually had to use a mask two or three times of week to prevent it from breaking. I've been getting my hair cut every month since March and it actually growing much faster and I feel like it's in a better condition but this Pantene Serum has been helping a lot with keeping those ends moisturized and stopping them from splitting and breaking as often.

It really helps me brush through my hair when I wash it and that means it won't break so much. I always apply this and the Johnson's Baby No More Tangles spray because of all the knots my hair tends to create. Overall, I really like this serum and I think I'm going to be using it for the next times!

What products have you been using on your hair lately? Have you ever tried any product from Pantene?

No comments:

Post a Comment