Monday, June 1

MAKE YOU MISS ME | CURRENT PLAYLIST


It has been over a month since I talked to you about my current playlist and I have been listening to other songs lately (without letting go some others) so I thought I'd share them with you again!

My current playlist is not a "versatile" as my old one because I have been obsessed with Sam Hunt and I can't stop listening to some of his songs. No more rambling, here are my choices:


One Direction - Night Changes (once again I can't get enough of this song, perfection)
Sam Hunt - Leave The Night On
Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - See You Again (I can't even deal with all the emotional baggage this song carries)
Sam Smith ft. John Legend - Lay Me Down
Taylor Swift - Style
Sam Hunt - Come Over
Kataleya - All Of Me (Portuguese Cover from John Legend's song; this girl has a gorgeous voice and I'm just sorry that her actual songs are terrible..in my opinion of course)
Sam Hunt - Make You Miss Me (love this song to death)

Do you like any of these songs/artists? What have been listening lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment