Monday, May 18

IT STYLE CREAMY CONCEALER | REVIEW


For those who have really bad dark circles like me concealers are best friends and I am always on the hunt for good and inexpensive concealers. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't. Today I'm reviewing the It Style Creamy Concealer!

A while ago my mum bought this concealer as she has really bad dark circles but she didn't like it at all as she thinks it's not the right shade for her so I decided to give it a go and I actually works for me. This concealer was around 5/6€ and it's not available on their website anymore.


Before talking about the product itself, let me tell you sometimes that has been annoying me. I don't know if this is the only color they have (if that's the case, I don't think it's a good idea at all) but I can't find what color this concealer is because it's not written anywhere! I still have the little box, everything is in perfect condition and it doesn't have a color, how am I supposed to know what color it is if I want to buying it again?! (If you have/had this product and you know where I can find the damn color, please, share it with me, I'll be more than happy with that!)

First of all, as it says the name, it's very creamy and very easy to blend. You can use a brush or a beauty blender but I actually like to use my finger to blend this one. It has a really nice coverage and you can use it under your eyes and on blemishes but don't try to layer it too much or it will end up looking very cakey. If you have very dry eye area, you might not like this as it can dry a bit after a few hours! Despite the good coverage, it doesn't have an highlighting power so you might want to apply some highlighter under your eyes.

As I have some fine lines under my eyes (something that annoys me so much) the concealer ends up creasing and settling into those. If you have any good and inexpensive concealer that doesn't settle into fine lines, leave them in the comments below!

Considering everything I said, I think this concealer is better for blemishes for me and it does creasy a bit but if you don't have that problem, you might want to use it on your dark circles too!

Have you ever tried any products from It Style Makeup? What concealers have you been liking lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment