Saturday, April 18

THE SPRING TAG

I have been really excited for Spring as I love all Spring clothes and accessories and sun in general makes me happy! I found this Spring Tag and I thought it would be fun to answer them and read your answer too!


01: What are you looking forward to the most in spring?

I love Spring and I think it's probably the best season of all four. Spring isn't usually too hot but it's really nice weather and I can just leave the house with no coat on or maybe a simple kimono. Besides that, I feel like people are always happier around Spring!

02: Favourite thing about spring? 
I think my favorite thing about Spring is the warmer weather and longer days because during Winter when it's 6pm it's already really dark outside and I hate it!

03: Favourite spring nail polish?
I love love love pastel blues and pinks! I think it looks so adorable and super Spring-y. I also love white nail polishes as I think it looks very classy!

04: Favourite spring lip product? 
I think Spring is definitely the perfect time to grab some of the pinks and coral lipsticks we have on our drawers! I am loving the Essence Coral Calling and a few others that I'll be wearing a lot through this season.

05: Favourite spring drink?
Lemonade and natural juices are my favorite drink!

06: Favourite flower?
I absolutely love tulips and gerberas! Those two are my all time favorite!


07: Favourite spring candle?
For me candles are a Autumn/Winter essential because during Spring I don't spend as much time at home so I don't feel the need to light a candle as often but Vanilla ones are on of my favorites!

08: Favourite perfume to wear in spring?
I love the DKNY Be Delicious, it's so fresh and I think it's lovely for this time of the year. The fragrance from ChloƩ is also amazing!

009: What are your favourite clothing items to wear in spring?

I am obsessed with kimonos, I don't think I can live without them anymore! I also love wearing shorts and simple and casual shirts!

If you answer some of the questions of this tag on your blog, leave me the link so that I can check it out or you can also leave your answers below! Let me know what you love the most about Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment