Friday, April 24

H&M SUGAR CORAL BLUSH | REVIEW


Blushes have been my very best friends the last couple of weeks because the sun has been shining but my face still is the palest thing on Earth! Applying a bit of blush on my cheeks has been helping a lot and I've been loving one in particular!

The blush I've been using the most is from H&M and it's in the shade 19 Sugar Coral. It's a lovely pink coral-y shade and it really suits my skin tone! I only apply a tiny bit because I'm very pale and this blush is super pigmented. I was so surprised! It feels very smooth and light on the skin and it just feels like you have nothing on but it adds such a pretty color to my cheeks.


The lasting power is not the best. After a few hours it would be noticeable that I had applied blush before but at the time it was only 1.5€ so it really was a bargain, I can't complain a lot! I've been using it pretty much everyday since because the color is just beautiful.

What blushes have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment