Friday, April 3

ESSENCE MY SKIN MATTIFYING CREAM

The first time I purchased a moisturizer from Essence I wasn't expecting much and I was so surprised by the way that moisturizer worked on me that by the time Essence launched a new version of it I know I'd have to get it: Essence My Skin Mattifying Cream.


I have acne-prone skin so I try to be very careful with the products I use and if I notice any difference on my skin to worse I will leave that product on the side and never use it again! I love the feeling and the smell of this moisturizer, it's really fresh and very smooth and easy to apply as it doesn't feel sticky.


It is mattifying and it makes the skin look very pretty and healthy but the mattified look doesn't last as long as it used to when I used the older version. I noticed that everytime I use it a pimple shows up the next day and I very worried about it as I am afraid that by using it everyday I'll have a breakout. This never happened to me with the older version and it actually upsets me that they created a new formula and didn't improve at all. 

Apart from that breaking out fact, I don't think it's a bad moisturizer but I think it could be better. Have you have tried a Essence moisturizer? What do you think of it? I'd love to know what moisturizers you all have been loving at the moment! Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment