Wednesday, April 8

ESSENCE LIPSTICK CORAL CALLING


Spring equals pinks, oranges and corals and let me tell you I am very excited for it (even though it might seem a surprise for some)!

I've always seen myself as a red lips kind of girl but for the past weeks I've been pushing myself to use different products and try different colors. I must say I love pinks but the Essence Coral Calling lipstick has really conquered my heart.

If you've read my blog before, you'll know this but if you're new, let me tell you. I love Essence lip products! I haven't had a bad experience with any of their lipsticks so far and I think they're absolutely amazing for their price! Very moisturizing and long lasting at the same time. Of course it doesn't last 12 hours on my lips but honestly..that doesn't really bothered me because it lasts me around 3 hours (with lip liner underneath and their lip liners are so amazing too) and I don't mind reapplying it if I need to.

The color range is amazing. I have three different shades right now and I know I am going to pick up some more sooner or later. I'd recommend this lipsticks to anyone and they're perfect for those who can't afford super expensive lipsticks!

Let me know if you've ever tried any Essence lipsticks or any other product from the brand and tell me what lipsticks have you been loving lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment