Friday, March 13

THE PERFECT MATCH: MAYBELLINE & REAL TECHNIQUES


Sometimes it seems like you will never a find a good pair concealer-brush and for awhile I seemed to have the right concealer but not the right tools. But I found it.


After using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and loving it and I knew I needed a nice brush to blend it more quickly and to get a perfect natural finish but with good coverage. A few weeks back I finally got myself the Real Techniques Setting Brush as I've seen several bloggers and youtubers using it to blend concealer. I've been using both now and I absolutely adore it! The concealer it's even easier to blend and it last with a nice finish for much longer now. I've proofed myself that a good brush (and it doesn't have to be an expensive one as you can see) can make a really big difference on how your makeup looks and lasts throughout the day!


What concealer have you been using lately? Do you prefer to use brushes or a beauty sponge to blend concealer? Tell me what brush (if you use one) have you been loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment