Saturday, March 7

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER | REVIEW


When cleansing water started to made an appearance, I was very skeptical about the result because you look at it and it simply looks like water and lets be honest: if you have ever tried to take your makeup off with water, you know it's not a great choice. But they eventually convinced me.

I decided to purchase the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water around Christmas because it was an inexpensive option and I had seen many good reviews about it. Guess what? Mine isn't that different! After being in my favorites for two months, I thought it was about time to give it proper credit and talk a little bit more about it!

I've been using this product since I bought every single day and the most impressive fact is that I still have so much product that it's almost unbelievable. This is the perfect product for me: it takes almost no time to take all my makeup off, it doesn't have several steps (because I can't be the type of person that uses five different products on their night routine.. I wish I was) and it doesn't hurt my skin which is brilliant because my skin has been so sensitive that it's just ridiculous.
Something that I've loved about it the first time I saw it is that it doesn't any perfume on it or any smell that irritates my skin because my skin cannot stand products with fragrance in!

Have you have tried this products before? What do you usually use to take your makeup off?

No comments:

Post a Comment