Sunday, March 1

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

Time in general has been passing incredibly quickly but February has gone even faster. When I was just ready to start trying out new products it was already time to start thinking about my favorite products of the month. And here they are!

I've been very busy over the last few weeks (I feel like I say this constantly but..whatever!) and every minute is precious, so this month I don't even have a favorite lip combination (lip liner + lipstick). I've just been using a Cien Lip Butter in 04 Wild Plum. Initially I bought just for fun! I've never heard of this brand before, all the products were so inexpensive and all the colors were very bright and intense and I chose this plum shade without even thinking if I was going to use it. It looks scary on the bullet but once it is applied it's a gorgeous pinkish mauve color, very subtle and moisturizing.

My well-loved Maybelline Fit Me concealer has been my saviour these weeks as I'm not having much sleep. When I had more time and dedication towards myself, I'd always use Estée Lauder Ginger Drop 53 eyeshadow all over the lid and apply eyeliner. And of course I used Garnier Micellar Water makeup remover to take my makeup off every single day because it's just so easy and quick, it requires no effort at all, I love it.
When it comes to hair, I've been loving Pantene Split End Serum for Normal to Thick hair, it makes my hair feel so much smoother, light and healthier! It's much easier to comb through the hair now. I won't put in the back of a drawer very soon!

Have you ever used any of these products? What products have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment