Thursday, March 5

BEAUTY WISHLIST - DRUGSTORE EDITION


This year there were a few exciting launches when it comes to drugstore/ low end products but there are a few other products that have been in the market for a while now and that I haven't tried yet. I made a little list of products that I want to try and that I haven't before for several reasons!

1. Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo
3. The Body Shop All-in-one Instablur
4. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
5. Rimmel Wake Up Concealer
6. Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow (not in the color that it's in the picture - Kiko couldn't get a better shade for the picture..)
7. Essence I Love Nude Lipstick
8. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 

Please let me know what you think of these products if you've tried them before and comment below what low end products are in your wishlist at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment