Monday, February 16

TRYING A LIFESTYLE CHANGE? BLOGPOSTS WORTH READING

Changing your lifestyle and trying to be healthier seems to be one of most people's resolution for a new year but thinking of "changing your lifestyle" just like that can be very overwhelming and most of us don't really know where to start.

I put together a little list of blogspots that are worth reading and that can help you realise where you want to go and how you want to start. If you're not used to eat vegetables and fruit at all, it's really hard to suddenly start to eat a bunch of veggies every day. Start with baby steps and find out how you prefer things: roasted, raw, sautéed, etc. If you can turn your meals into something fun but still healthy, everything will be easier.
When it comes to exercise, I like to feel that I am really working a specific part of my body but I also like to do some cardio (especially running). Changing your lifestyle also requires that you know yourself and what will make you feel better. Try different things and find out what type of workout is best for you.
Last but not least, look for some inspiration. When I say inspiration, I don't mean pictures of the "perfect body". What really inspires me is seeing people in the same position than me: trying to be better everyday and learning how to feel good with themselves. Reading other's experiences and realising how real they are is the best inspiration you can get.

Making Changes (on Sherbet Lemons and Lipsticks) - to remind you that you're not alone

If you have any suggestions and tips, leave them in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment