Saturday, February 14

EVERYDAY MAKEUP


For those who like to sleep as many hours as they can but still want to look fresh and awake when they leave home it's not always easy to achieve both. As I've been very busy with school and every single day I have to rush so that I won't be late, I've been opting for products that are easy to work with.

I never use foundation on a daily basis because I prefer to let my skin breath a little more as I am just going to school, so I apply my Maybelline Fit Me concealer (in shade no.20) which is perfect to cover up dark circles, spots and redness. I always apply some of my Essence Mattifying Compact powder to keep my skin looking matte all day. The powder also gives very light coverage without looking cakey. I fill in my eyebrows with a simple brown pencil and brush through them to help maintain everything in place all day long.
If I have five extra minutes, I'll apply eyeliner and I've been using Essence Extra Long Lasting eyeliner. If not, I'll go straight to mascara and apply a few coats of the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara which makes my eyelashes look incredibly voluminous. 
For when I'm going to school I like to chose a more neutral color for my lips too and I usually pick Essence Long Lasting lipstick in shade 06 Barely There!.

You can obviously tell by these choices that Maybelline and Essence are two of my favorite drugstore brands. What products do you like to use when you have to hurry?

No comments:

Post a Comment