Monday, December 29

MAYBELLINE THE COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS MASCARA | REVIEW

Everyone knows that Maybelline is a great brand with amazing quality products. After trying their Fit Me! Concealer and loving it, I knew I had to get my hands on the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara because the number of positive reviews on it is huge.

This mascara is everything I need and I like: many mascaras promise you more volume but all they give you is length but I have quit long lashes with not enough volume. I'm still loving my I Heart Extreme mascara from Essence but I have to recognize some other positive aspects about the Maybelline one.

It gives a lot of volume without clumping which can be hard to find on drugstore mascaras sometimes, it's impressive. You can use it the entire day that it never flakes off even though it's very easy to remove at the end of the day with make up remover.
I know for sure I'll be repurchasing this mascara once it runs over and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a great volume mascara without spending much money.

What's your favorite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment