Wednesday, December 31

DECEMBER FAVOURITES

December has come to an end and so as 2014 but I still wanted to share with you all my beauty favorites through the month. I feel like my go-to products choice has dramatically changed from November to December (see my November Favorites here) mostly because my everyday make up routine changed a bit.

I love using darker lipstick when Christmas is close, so December is definitely the right month for it and that is why my Essence Lip Liner in 08 Red Blush and Oriflame Hydra Comfort Lipstick in Wine are in my December favorites. I've been using this lipstick almost everyday because I love so much (read a review of it here)!
I have been also loving my Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in 20 Sand and The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara a lot because I just find these products amazing quality for the price and I use them in my everyday make up look because they're very easy to use: the concealer blends amazingly well and one coat of mascara and you're done (read a review of these here and here).
My Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Ginger Drop is probably my favorite product of my favorites! I think is a beautiful color to use especially on this time of the year and it works on everyone because it is a gorgeous gold shade (read about it here). Last but not least I have my H&M Nudes Trio Eyeshadow Palette: I use the dark brown to fill in my eyebrows (with a very light hand because it is slightly darker for me) and on my crease to create a bit of contour, I always apply the lighter shade on my inner corner and the gold-ish shade I apply all over my lead when I don't use the Estée Lauder one.

What products you used the most this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment