Saturday, December 20

A HINT OF LOVE

Christmas is that time of the year that brands always use to launch new and great things to celebrate holidays! Essence has many good products in their permanent range but Christmas' product are always more exciting!



I recently found this beautiful nail polish and I knew for instinct that it had to be mine! This nail polish is part of their Essence Colour & Go range and it's the 169 A Hint Of Love. It's an absolute gorgeous red color: I wouldn't say it has glitter because it is barely noticeable but it definitely is shiny and I think it looks adorable! Every nail polish lover said it was an amazing color and super Christmassy.
I have it on my nails for almost a week and it is now starting to crack but considering the amount of money I paid for it, I think it is great! It dries very quickly as any other nail polish from Essence and I really like that aspect! It look even better with a shiny top coat and I think will be using it until Christmas is completely gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment