Thursday, November 13

5 THINGS I'VE LEARNT ABOUT BLOGGING

I've been blogging for a few months now but there some things you'll learn right away once you're involved in the blogging world. I've been loving to blog but sometimes everything gets a bit confusing and frustrating. Today I'm sharing five things I've learnt that may turn your experience into something even more positive.

You don't need expensive tools to blog. By saying this I mean that you don't need an expensive camera to take you photos. Obviously "a picture is worth a thousand words" and photos are very important when it comes to call people attention because it's what others see first but you don't need expensive tools to get a good photo. It's all about lighting and focusing.


You don't have to blog everyday. When I first started I knew I wouldn't be able to blog everyday if I wanted to keep my mind sane but I also thought that I'd never get anything from blogging if I didn't do it. Blogging everyday isn't a necessity. It might help you to grow faster but quality is more important than quantity. You don't have to blog if you don't feel like it that day, you just need to make sure you are in the right mood when you decide to blog because it affects the quality of your blog posts.

Your blog won't grow from day to night. Many people need to realise that. Following every single blog you see just to get a follow back is not making your blog grow. Obviously you may gain some followers that are actually interested in your blog but making your blog grow means you have an audience that enjoys your blog posts and likes to read it and that takes a long time and a lot of effort to do.

You'll learn about yourself and your blog. When I started blogging I wasn't very sure of what I wanted to do with my blog and what I wanted to upload here. Experience will bring you the answer. I think some people were born to do a certain thing like fashion bloggers that I don't seem them doing any other type of blogging but each person as its own ideas and its own style of blogging. 

Stay true to yourself. This is probably the most important thing I've learned. Never forgetting who you are can be a little bit hard sometimes but it's very important that you stay true and that people can trust you and your opinion. That will help your blog to grow and will help to have a certain audience that loves your blog.

What do you thing about these aspects?

No comments:

Post a Comment