Wednesday, September 3

Autumn/Fall Wishlist | H&M

rings hair clip . hairband . parka . scarf . boots . skirt . jacket . sweatshirt . bag

I got way to excited with the new collection of H&M for Autumn and Winter season and I feel like I want everything they have on their stores. I decided to control myself and pick only a few of my favorite items to show you.

Accessories:
I have to say that the bag is my favorite of all because I know I would probably wear it everyday (even though not all my clothes go with it) and I am obsessed with burgundy color. In my opinion (and I'm being purely honest right now) if something is burgundy, it's automatically awesome.
The hair clip would look so cute with a ponytail (obviously) and that burgundy scarf, can we even imagine that? Perfection. 

Shoes:
As you can see I've only picked on pair of shoes but I fell in love with them. They look really comfortable, pretty, a little bit rocky maybe but you can make them look cute and sweet too. You can wear these with jeans, skirts, shorts..everything basically.

Clothes:
This Autumn and also Winter I'll probably be into minimalistic and basic style a bit more and enjoy using new accessories to complete the look. I've only chose one sweater that I think is really pretty and simple and a black skirt, how cute.
I have been dreaming about a olive drab green jacket for ages and H&M has three different ones, it's crazy! The cutest one (in my opinion) is the most expensive but I opted for this one that is simplier.

What's on your wishlist for this Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment