Wednesday, September 17

5 THINGS I LIKE | FASHION


As a new season is coming (I'm so excited for Fall), I started to think about a few fashion items that I absolutely love, not specifically on Fall because some items I can wear the entire year.

Skater skirts
For a few years (when I was little) I thought skirts were something a bit complicated because I had to be careful that I wouldn't show too much all the time and for the little me having to sit properly and not running around was a nightmare, so skirts were a nightmare. Guess what? Things change. I have a little obsession with skater skirts and those burgundy ones for Fall...what can I say about it?

Converse
I'm a big fan of Converse but I only see myself wearing the white ones and the black ones (either high-top or not) because they're so comfortable & don't look like massive which is great because I am pretty small and big shoes look weird on me. I feel like Converse go amazing with every piece of casual cloth that I own and that's why I love them so much.

Structured Bags
In my opinion, structured bags are the best! It doesn't matter how messy it is inside, people will always think it's fabulous how your bag looks, so clean and organized, just because it doesn't have a weird shape - which usually happens to me when I'm wearing a not structured bag with a bunch of stuff.

Perfume
I love a nice fragrance & I hate strong fragrances. I cannot deal with strong smells, it makes me sick, so my favorite perfumes are the subtle ones. I prefer the fresh ones rather than the sweet ones. I am a very picky person when it comes to perfumes but when I find the right one I can't let it go.

Sweatshirts
This is probably the most comfortable piece of cloth someone can have in their closet. I love wearing sweatshirts all the time and it pains me when it's too hot for that. I just feel a bit like a panda (in a good way), super cosy and warm. I wear sweatshirts to sleep, to go to school sometimes, to go for a walk... I love them & I wouldn't be the same person without them.

What's the one thing in your closet you love the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment