Thursday, August 28

My Day - Camera Roll


Yesterday was the day for trying the camera of my new mobile and I'm so happy with it! My last mobile was said to be great and ended up having loads of problems. 
Breakfast is always essential to me, even more when I need to do a bunch of stuff in the same day. After my makeup done and my clothes on place, I went to my boyfriend's house and you found the cutest thing ever: Tinky Winky from Teletubbies! I was obsessed with Teletubbies when I was little, I could watch it for hours and probably I still can now.
Later on we had dinner at my boyfriend's godmother's house and he had loads of fun. Happy Birthday to the godfather!
A little reading before going to bed & my day is complete!

How was your day?

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool post to do! I watched Teletubbies too my favourite was LaLa haha! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So it was mine, so adorable, I still think they're super cute :) ahah

      Delete
  2. I love the photos on your blog,glad I found it!

    Have a lovely day,
    Jessie xo
    http://thechanginggirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete